Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday-Vintage

Thought it would be fun to share one of the dresses I got to model at the last Factory Art Studios show.  The entertainment portion included a fashion show which featured all vintage and/or thrifted and refashioned clothing.  Of course, I chose vintage items.  This dress is a wonderful 1960's lime green "mod' dress with a white peter pan collar and cuffs and pretty little white flowers.
 
Such a fun dress, I wore it to "work" at the shop!


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy!

long necklace:cute local boutique shop; owl necklace:vintage
dress: vintage (auction)
brown tights: Bergners sale
boots:  Bandolinos online from DSW ( I wear a size 5 so have to order & I waited forever to find the perfect ones)



5 comments:

Peggy said...

super groovy mod dress! Love it with the cognac boots! found you via WIWW

Mindy Harris said...

sister you look awesome! love this post. so so so so so cute.
wish that dress was in my size! ee!
i love the shredded sheets in the background.
groovy baby!
eeeeeeeee!

The Robbins & Co said...

this is the most amazing vintage dress i've ever seen. it's what i always hope to find while thrifting. nice find!!!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute!!!!

Object of Maya*ffection said...

ADORE your vintage dress!!