Hello all! It's hard to believe nearly a month has gone by since my last post. April, where have you gone?! Some of the things we have been up to in April:
1. Had our first big sidewalk sale at the shop which was a huge success..We saw close to 250 people on those 2 days. We were exhausted. In a good way. ;)
2. Have hosted and gone on playdates gallore.
3. Cleaned out half the garage
4. Made it to family doctor's appointments.
5. Maintained a strict workout regimen(min. 5 days a week) Jillian Michaels has been kicking my butt.
7. Bought a "new' vintage green chair. I adore the lines. It is staying in my house. :)
8. Survived, & are currently surviving the great flood happening in Illinois. Have you heard about us on the news? Our house has been on an island but miraculously we can still get to our driveway..
We have received triple the amount of rainfall that is considered normal. It has rained roughly14 out of the last 20 days. Lord, I am ready for sunshine!
|Max is giving his "serious" look he told me in this picture. Evelyn had been playing dressup.|
9. AND, just dealing with the every day. Ya know; school, work, shop, homework, projects for the shop, laundry, cooking , cleaning, bills, yadayadayada.
|Brother/sister kisses.. in my "new" green chair.|
|Max uses his hands/fingers alot when he talks, just like his daddy. He has pretend tatoos on his arms. Evelyn has wanted to wear her new pink star leggings everyday..|
|Here is a view outside our front window. Looked like we lived across the road from a lake|
|If you look very closely, you can see ducks swimming about our fire pit. This is a shot of our side yard, water up to the driveway.|
|Our neighbors barns|
|If you look closely, you can see part of our white house upper left corner.|