Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What I Wore-Casual Skirt

Most of the time I think its way more comfortable to wear a skirt or dress with tights rather than jeans.  Jeans can be so much more constricting and squeeze your thighs.  I have yet to find a pair that I could live in...So, if you've found a pair of jeans that you love that are comfortable AND flattering let me know! 
 


I did have the denim shirt tucked in but it looked really bumpy & bulgy underneath the skirt so I just tied it in front instead.



Shirt: F21
Skirt & belt: Maurices
Black tights: Marshalls I think
Boots: Bandolino
Purse: my favorite everyday vintage purse I carry everywhere!
Necklace: vintage pearls
Leather cuff bracelet: LaBella Perlina designs
 

On another note, is anyone else ready for spring or what?! By Feburary I am done with winter.  I'm ready for sunshine and warm air, spring flowers, green grass, buds on the trees....And, have you been seeing all these beautiful bright and washed out pastels for spring & summer? I am loving and ready to switch over my wardrobe!

 
Linked up with the Pleated Poppy today!

8 comments:

Object of Maya*ffection said...

CUTE boots! Love the denim shirt tied up!

Unknown said...

Cute outfit! I have loved reading your posts Megan, so great to keep up with your life through the blog. You are looking great!

Rachel said...

I've always been one of the rare people who is really comfortable in jeans! But I love wearing skirts, too. And just last week I was wearing a denim shirt tied in the front--it's a fun way to wear it!

Traci Michele said...

love your outfit esp. your boots!

Here's my outfits for this week:

http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/what-i-wore-wednesday-week-2.html

kate @ a journey in style said...

What a great outfit! I can't wait until it's warm enough to wear tied up shirts more often!

Kate @ A Journey in Style

welldressedmaker said...

oh your blog is darling, Megan-- just like you and your shop! :) Thanks again for the lovely suitcase! I'll definitely be back :)

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Unknown said...

you look beautiful, I like it ;)

www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

Xlovehappyx said...

i really like your handbag! Also, I'm having a giveaway, hope you enter :)