Monday, May 21, 2012

Prayers for a healthy report

Tomorow we are off to Children's Hospital in St. Louis for Evelyn's annual cardiology checkup.  She will also have an echo & an EKG.  Although I believe everything will be just fine, there is a small nervousness welling up in my tummy..The thought of having to go through another open heart surgery or extended stay in the hospital hurts. And its scary.  I know that God is in control & He has carried us through and done miracles for our family.  Your prayers meant so much 18 mo. ago & would mean so much to us tomorow as well. WIll you please pray for peace of mind for us, a clean bill of health & traveling mercies? 
Our princess is a fighter. 


"As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you.." Isaiah 66:13a

Oh my..I'm a bit ornery..Eeee


"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.  He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul.  He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake."  Psalm 23:1-3

No comments: