Wednesday, March 9, 2011

For a short time

Although pregnancy may seem to drag on, it is only for a brief time in our lives that we are blessed with the responsibility of "growing" our babies. How special, miraculous and beautiful this truly is. Whenever I see a burgeoning belly my heart skips a beat for that life growing inside..However common it may seem, it is spectacular. I wanted to be sure to capture this pregancy with some photos, so I called on my friend Kara.



http://www.heartfeltimagesbykara.com/


"The Lord gives strength to His people; the Lord blesses His people with peace." Psalm 29:11


My princess angel of love and joy. This was the first photo session around 10 wks. old. It was a short one since my little girl was hungry and tired. We did another photo shoot at around 14 wks. so be watching for them to show up later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

2 gorgeous, strong women.
i miss you.

Mary said...

What a beautiful little baby Evie is! Those eyes and that bow! You look amazing in your belly shot too...so cute. XO!