Thursday, February 26, 2009

Max's first haircut

I'm a big boy!
A "Model" look

Happy Boy


Almost done!






Uuuhhh.....


"Momma-are you sure about this?"-I was asking myself.





This past week Max and Daddy came to Momma's salon and spa and got his first big boy haircut. He was a little skeptical at first but then he got to hold the squirt bottle and all was fine. We were very proud of him. He sat so still on Daddy's lap. I was surprised at how big of a change it made. I had been holding out as long as I could because I loved the blonde girls. So here are some photos of Max's first big boy haircut.

3 comments:

Ashli said...

Gasp!
Ah Meggie, what an adorable little man!
It's amazing how fast they grow up...
Hope you guys are doing awesome.
I was in Champagne for a day a little while back, I talked to Mind about getting your # but didn't manage it in time. I was there less than 24 hours anyway, but was sad that I didn't get to see ya!
Hope you are doing awesome!
Ciao bella

Drew said...

He is soooo cute! I love the new look. Give Max hugs for us!

The Blackards

Mindy M. Harris said...

Sister...my mouth is agape...I didn't think Max could get any more beautiful but he has. What a precious jewel he is.
And I miss him.
Miss all of you!